Thursday, January 20, 2011

Meal Plan Adjustment

Yes, I realize that Monday was three days ago, but that's how long it has taken me to realize that I way overdid the meal plan. We had a planned lunch out today, an impromptu lunch out tomorrow and lunch and dinner plans for Saturday - and a whole fridge full of leftovers waiting to be eaten.

I'd already swapped the lentil loaf to Friday because I wanted to blog about the Butternut Rancheros last night, and I'm going to push it back again to Sunday to make tomorrow leftover night. Usually I'm thrilled to have a leftover night, but I'm so excited about cooking right now that I'm actually a little disappointed.

Oh well. I do believe I gave some warning that my meal plan always seems to change. I'm great at making the plan but not always fabulous to adapting to unexpected changes in our week. I'll be less ambitious next time - and at least I have one less meal to plan for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment