Monday, January 31, 2011

Gravy Bowl

Tonight's dinner was the Gravy Bowl from Appetite for Reduction. I'd made this once before, and it was a huge hit so I decided to get it back in the rotation.

One of my favorite parts of this book is the section on how to make a bowl - for each bowl, she specifies a grain, a veggie, a bean/tofu and a sauce from recipes included elsewhere in the book. The similar section on wraps is great as well.

Sprout Ratings
Big Sprout - 5 sprouts
Little Sprout - 3 sprouts
Mama Sprout - 4 sprouts
Daddy Sprout - 3.5 sprouts

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I've seen so many recipes from Isa's new book posted. I totally want to win that book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely my favorite cookbook at the moment . . . and you already have a few entries for our February drawing. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete