Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What's for Dinner Wednesday - French Bread Pizza & Strawberry-Spinach Salad

Had I had a little more forethought, this would have been an additional meal from last week's Two for Tuesday post. I'd have cooked a little more veggies and had them ready to dice and throw on top. Instead (since I got home from the grocery store at 6PM) we had "lazy girl" pizza - sliced spelt baguettes (leftover from the Roasted Veggie Sandwiches) with tomato sauce and Daiya cheese. At least I made a salad to go with it!

The salad is your basic Strawberry-Spinach Salad - spinach leaves, sliced strawberries and toasted almonds. Since my Sprouts are huge fans of raspberry vinaigrette dressing, I did make my first attempt at that. Turned out pretty well, and you can snag that recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment