Monday, March 14, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - Week of March 14

Wrapping up Week 2 of the CSD cleanse with another juice fast and planning my third week of juice for breakfast. I'm totally loving the juicing and plan to keep it up as breakfast (at least most days) once the cleanse is over.

Advance Preparation
Make veggie tray (Jim)
Make salad dressing
Make cashew cheese log
Make peanut butter

Monday
Breakfast: Green smoothie, oatmeal (green juice for me)
Lunch: Raw veggies, PB&J (green juice for me)
Dinner: Spaghetti with (Tofurkey) sausage and peppers (green juice for me); salad

Tuesday 
Breakfast: Green smoothie; toast with peanut butter & banana (green juice for me)
Lunch: Raw veggies, fruit, Chickpea-Veggie Pasta Salad
Dinner: Lentil loaf, creamed corn, salad

Wednesday
Breakfast: Green smoothie; fruit (green juice for me)
Lunch: Out
Dinner: Lentil tacos

Thursday
Breakfast: Fruit & oatmeal (green juice for me)
Lunch: Out
Dinner: Irish potato soup with salad

Friday 
Breakfast: Green smoothie; fruit (green juice for me)
Lunch: Southwest Salad
Dinner: Broccoli, sweet potato wedges, salad

Saturday 
Breakfast: Fruit & oatmeal (green juice for me)
Lunch: Soup & salad
Dinner: Out

Sunday
Breakfast: Toast with peanut butter & banana; fruit (green juice for me)
Lunch: Cashew Cheese Log with raw veggies & Nut Thins
Dinner: Borscht with a rainbow salad (future Fun Food Friday post)

2 comments:

  1. I would love a post on how you are feeling during the fast vs. how you felt before. If you care to share. Is it recommended only for those who are already vegans? I am intrigued. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Sarah! I definitely will when I finish next week. To sum it up, I'm feeling great!!! Not sure if it's from the nutrition or the "self renewal" part, but I'm planning to stick with both. And no, it's not just for vegans. It's what she recommends for everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete