Monday, April 25, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - Week of April 25

As you can see, I'm keeping it simple again this week. With my next bellydance show less than two weeks away, my calendar is filled with extra rehearsals and last-minute costuming details. Fun as it is, it always makes me a little crazy so I'm trying to keep life in the kitchen as low-key as possible while still having healthy food available for the whole family. We'll see how it goes!

Advance Preparation
Make veggie tray (Monday)
Make cashew cheese (Wednesday)
Make bread (Wednesday)
Make spinach dip (Friday)

Breakfasts
Green smoothie
Green juice (me)
Apple with peanut butter
Toast with peanut butter and banana
Fruit & nuts
Oatmeal with fruit & nuts

Lunches
Soup and salad
Green salad with Gardein tenders
Chickpea salad on green salad
Chickpea salad pitas
Raw veggies, Nut Thins & spinach dip
Leftovers

Dinners 
Monday: Some type of pasta; salad (Jim's night to cook - my juice fast)
Tuesday: Chickpea-Asparagus Casserole; salad
Wednesday: Corn on the cob; broccoli; baked tofu
Thursday: Raw veggies & Nut Thins with cashew cheese log; fruit
Friday: Brussel sprouts; baked sweet potatoes; cucumber salad   
Saturday: Braised Cabbage with Seitan; salad
Sunday: Out

No comments:

Post a Comment