Monday, April 18, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - Week of April 18

Easiest meal plan ever!!! Jim is out of town a few nights this week, so I'm thawing out leftover chili for some super-simple dinners. Throw in a dinner out for my father-in-law's birthday and some plans for Easter dinner, and there's not much cooking left for me. I'm looking forward to a nice break!

Advance Preparation
Make veggie tray
Make cashew cheese

Breakfasts
Green smoothie
Green juice (me)
Apple with peanut butter
Toast with peanut butter and banana
Fruit & nuts
Oatmeal with fruit & nuts

Lunches
Soup and salad
Tofu salad on green salad with fruit
Chickpea salad on green salad
Veggie wraps
Zucchini marinara

Dinners 
Monday: Green smoothies, nuts, fruit
Tuesday: Chili tacos, salad
Wednesday: Out
Thursday: Raw veggies & Nut Thins with cashew cheese log; fruit
Friday:  Broccoli pesto pasta; salad  

Saturday: Chili, cornbread muffins, salad
Sunday: Out

No comments:

Post a Comment