Monday, June 20, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - Week of June 20

So it's not totally random that I haven't posted a meal plan for the past several weeks. The truth is, I haven't had a meal plan for the past several weeks.

Between the end of baseball/soccer season, Jim's change of jobs, a week stay down at Disney and Little Sprout's birthday festivities/dance recital, I literally haven't had time to put one together . . . or so I managed to convince myself.

The real truth is that - as I'm sure you know - figuring out how to feed my family without a meal plan is much more time consuming that it would have been had I actually had a plan. And, of course, the nutritional content of our meals suffers as well. So this week, I'm easing back in with a "dinner only" meal plan.

Dinners 
Monday: Creamy Zucchini and Basil Soup; salad
Tuesday: Butternut Coconut Rice; asparagus; salad
Wednesday: Creamy Pasta Primavera; salad
Thursday: Sweet & Savory Spinach Salad
Friday: Date night!
Saturday: Pistachio Crusted Tofu; asparagus; corn
Sunday: Little Sprout's Pizza Rolls; salad

No comments:

Post a Comment