Monday, May 2, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - Week of May 2

So here's a first . . . I have no meal plan for the week. I've been enjoying my one-day juice fasts so much that I wanted to try out a longer one, and this week is the week. I'll be winging it for breakfasts and lunches with the Sprouts, and Jim will be in charge of dinners (bless his heart).

Since I have my big dance recital on Saturday, I went back and forth on whether or not to fast this week or to wait. It's probably a terrible idea to do it now, but for some reason I'm doing it anyway. I'm hoping that there won't be much detox since I did the CSD cleanse so recently and have been doing AM juicing and (almost) weekly one-day juice fasts ever since.

Wish me luck, and I'll be sure to share a bit about my experience later in the week!

2 comments: